Developer, creator, moderator and producer for things related to Team Fortress 2 and various esports titles.
Esports observer/producer with a passion for Team Fortress 2 as well as various other FPS titles, web development and live stream production. Do not hessitate to get in contact if you need a freelance observer!
- Creator & Developer of whitelist.tf
- Creator of WietHUD & various casting HUDs
- Head of production for TFLIVETV
- Main producer for KritzKast
- Observer for teamfortress.tv
- Moderator of /r/tf2
- Creator of the i61 & Copenhagen Games Team Fortress 2 WebHUD
- Helped out with the following projects and events:
- DreamHack Winter 2016 (Team Fortress 2) - Ingame Observer
- RallyCall Spring 2017 (Team Fortress 2) - Production/Ingame Observer
- Multiplay Insomnia 61 (Team Fortress 2) - TF2 WebHUD/Ingame Observer
- ESU Community Rumble (Team Fortress 2) - Ingame Observer
- Heals for Reals 2017 (Team Fortress 2) - Organization/Ingame Observer
- ESA Rewind 2 (Team Fortress 2) - Off-site observer support & configs
- Copenhagen Games 2018 (Team Fortress 2) - Organization/Ingame Observer
- LANBIT Summer 2018 (Overwatch/PUBG/CS:GO) - Ingame Observer
- RallyCall Summer 2018 (Team Fortress 2) - Production/Ingame Observer
- ESL Pro League Season 8 (CS:GO) - Replay observer & video controller
- Copenhagen Games 2019 (Team Fortress 2) - Organization, Ingame Tech & Observer
- Fantasy Basel SGC (Overwatch/Rainbow Six Siege/CS:GO) - Ingame Observer
- Moscow.tf (Team Fortress 2) - Stream Producer & Ingame Observer
- Zürich Game Show 2019 SGC (CS:GO/Rocket League/League of Legends) - Observer setup
- Various online productions
I occasionally stream on Twitch, upload highlights to YouTube and about it.
Show your support
Do you like the things I do and want me to keep doing them?
You can support me! Check out how to do so below.
I might be playing/working at a LAN because of you!
Projects & Creations